Air fryers are all the rage right now, and for good reason! They make delicious, crispy food without all of the added fat. If you’re looking for a way to easily add some excitement to your weeknight dinners, then this stuffed bhindi recipe is perfect for you! Bhindi (or okra) is filled with spices and then cooked in the air fryer until it’s perfectly crispy. Stuffed Bhindi in Air Fryer. Serve it with some rice or naan and you’ll have a delicious meal that everyone will love. So what are you waiting for? Get started on this delicious stuffed bhindi recipe today!
What is Bhindi?
The okra plant is known in many English-speaking countries as lady’s fingers or ochro. In the western world, it is often referred to as okra, a corruption of the Igbo word ọkụrụ. Stuffed Bhindi is a variation of the vegetable dish in which the okras are slit open and stuffed with a mixture of spices. This dish is popular in Indian cuisine and is often served with rice or roti.
Why is it a good source of protein?
Stuffed Bhindi in an Air Fryer is a good source of protein because it is high in fiber and low in fat. It is also a good source of vitamins and minerals. Stuffed Bhindi in Air Fryer is a healthy alternative to other fried foods.
How to clean bhindi?
Cut the bhindi into small pieces and wash it thoroughly in water. You can also soak it in salt water for 30 minutes to remove any pesticides or dirt.
Health Benefits of Bhindi?
Bhindi, also known as okra, is a popular vegetable that originates from Africa. It is now grown in many parts of the world, including India, where it is used in a variety of dishes.
Bhindi is a good source of nutrients, including dietary fiber, vitamin C, and magnesium. It also contains antioxidants and phytochemicals that may offer health benefits.
Studies suggest that consuming bhindi may help to lower blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity. Bhindi is also thought to promote gut health and reduce inflammation. Additionally, some research suggests that bhindi may help to protect against certain types of cancer.
Overall, bhindi is a healthy and nutritious vegetable that can be enjoyed as part of a balanced diet. It may also offer some health benefits, including lowering blood sugar levels and promoting gut health.
Stuffed Bhindi in the Air Fryer is an easy and healthy recipe. This vegan dish is perfect for a quick weeknight meal or lunch box. Stuffed with a spiced potato filling, these bhindis are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Serve with chutney or ketchup.
Stuffed Bhindi Ingredients.
- Bhindi (okra) – 250 grams
- Potatoes – 2 medium-sized
- Garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger paste – 1/2 teaspoon
- Green chili paste – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Water – 1/4 cup (optional)
- Stuffed Bhindi Masala
How to cook stuffed Bhindi in an air fryer?
Stuffed Bhindi is a popular dish in Indian cuisine. It is made by stuffing Bhindi (okra) with a mixture of spices and then frying it.
In this recipe, we will show you how to cook stuffed Bhindi in an air fryer. Air fryers are a healthier alternative to deep frying as they use less oil.
To make Stuffed Bhindi, you will need:
– 1 tablespoon oil
– 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
– 1 onion, finely chopped
– 1 green chili, finely chopped
– 1 teaspoon ginger paste
– 2 tablespoons besan (gram flour)
– 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
– 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 2 cups chopped Bhindi (okra)
– 1/4 cup water
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. When they start to splutter, add onion and green chili. Fry till onion is golden brown.
- Add ginger paste and fry for a few more seconds.
- Add besan, garam masala powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add Bhindi and mix well so that the Besan mixture coats all the pieces evenly.
- Add water and cook for 5 minutes or till Bhindi is tender.
- Preheat air fryer to 200 degrees C.
- Place the Bhindi pieces in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes or till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney or raita.
Tips for getting the perfect texture and flavor.
If you’re looking for a delicious, healthy, and easy-to-make dish, look no further than stuffed bhindi in the air fryer. This dish is packed with flavor and nutrients, and it’s super simple to make. Here are a few tips to help you get the perfect texture and flavor:
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the bhindi into thin slices, about 1/4-inch thick.
- In a bowl, mix together the spices (cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, salt, turmeric) with enough water to form a paste.
- Spread the spice paste evenly over the bhindi slices.
- Place the bhindi slices in the air fryer basket, making sure not to overcrowd it.
- Cook for 10 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately with chutney or ketchup. Enjoy!
What to serve with Stuffed Bhindi?
Stuffed Bhindi is a great option for a healthy, vegetarian main dish. Serve it with a side of rice and vegetables for a complete meal. For a more traditional Indian meal, serve Stuffed Bhindi with naan bread and raita. Enjoy!
PRO TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST OKRA FOR STUFFING
– Look for okra that is about 4 to 5 inches long. Avoid okra that is too big or too small.
– The best okra for stuffing should be bright green and firm to the touch. Avoid okra that is yellowing or starting to brown.
– Stuffed Bhindi in Air Fryer
When it comes to choosing the best okra for stuffing, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, look for okra which is about 4 to 5 inches long. This size will be easy to stuff without being too big or too small. Second, the best okra for stuffing should be bright green and firm to the touch. Avoid okra that is yellowing or starting to brown. Finally, make sure to get okra that is fresh. Stuffed Bhindi in the Air Fryer is best when made with fresh okra.
A few variations on the recipe that can be made at home.
Stuffed Bhindi in Air Fryer is a popular dish that can be made with different vegetables.
The most common stuffing for Stuffed Bhindi in Air Fryer is made with potatoes and onions, but there are a few variations on the recipe that can be made at home. Stuffed Bhindi in Air Fryer is a popular dish that can be made with different vegetables.
Stuffed Bhindi is usually fried, but it can also be cooked in an air fryer. This gives the bhindi a crispy texture on the outside and keeps the inside moist. Stuffed Bhindi can be served as a side dish or as a main course.
To make Stuffed Bhindi in an Air Fryer, first, the stuffing is made by mixing potatoes, onions, and spices together. Then, the bhindi is stuffed with the mixture and fried in an air fryer.
Stuffed Bhindi in Air Fryer is a delicious and easy dish to make at home. With a few simple ingredients, you can have a delicious meal that is sure to please everyone.
- Stuffed Bhindi in Air Fryer is a healthy and delicious way to enjoy this popular vegetable dish.
- Stuffed Bhindi in Air Fryer is a healthy alternative to deep fried bhindi, as it is cooked in a fraction of the oil.
- Stuffed Bhindi in Air Fryer is a quick and easy way to make this tasty dish, and it is sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
- This dish is also packed with nutrients and vitamins, making it a healthy option for those looking for a nutritious meal.
- So, if you are looking for a healthier way to enjoy bhindi, then try Stuffed Bhindi in the Air Fryer today!
What is Stuffed Bhindi?
Stuffed Bhindi is a popular Indian dish made with okra that is stuffed with a spiced mixture of onions, tomatoes, and spices. It is then fried until crispy and served hot with chutney or dipping sauce.
How do you make Stuffed Bhindi in Air Fryer?
The first step is to prepare the stuffing by mixing together onions, tomatoes, spices, and fresh chopped cilantro. Then, the okra is slit open lengthwise and stuffed with the prepared mixture. Finally, it is coated with a light batter and fried in hot oil until golden brown and crispy.
How long does it take to make Stuffed Bhindi in an Air Fryer?
It takes about 20 minutes to make Stuffed Bhindi in an Air Fryer. This includes the time it takes to prepare the stuffing and coat the okra in batter.
What are some of the benefits of making Stuffed Bhindi in an Air Fryer?
Some of the benefits of making Stuffed Bhindi in Air Fryer include:
– It is a healthier alternative to deep frying as it uses less oil.
– The air fryer gives the okra a crispy exterior while keeping the inside moist and flavorful.
– It is a quick and easy way to make a delicious Indian dish.
Are there any safety concerns when making Stuffed Bhindi in an Air Fryer?
As with any dish that involves hot oil, there are some safety concerns when making Stuffed Bhindi in an Air Fryer. Be sure to keep a close eye on the okra while it is cooking to avoid any accidents. Also, be sure to let the okra cool for a few minutes before handling as it will be very hot.
Bhindi, or okra, is a delicious and nutritious vegetable that can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. In this recipe, we show you how to make stuffed bhindi in an air fryer. Stuffed Bhindi in Air Fryer. This dish is not only healthy and tasty, but it’s also easy to prepare. We hope you enjoy this recipe! Have you tried cooking bhindi in an air fryer before? What other vegetables would you like to see us cook up in our air fryer recipes? Let us know in the comments below.